Please note our post-season schedules for the Spring 2020 season.
- AAA Machine Pitch: Single-elimination tournament based on random draw (standings not kept at that level) beginning the week of May 18. Championship game will be part of Championship Saturday on May 30 before Closing Ceremonies.
- Minors (all levels): Single-elimination tournament seeded by standings beginning the week of May 18. Championship game(s) will be part of Championship Saturday on May 30 before Closing Ceremonies.
- Majors: Double-elimination tournament seeded by standings. The tournament will begin after Memorial Day on May 26. The championship game will be played Wednesday, June 3, with June 4 being the 2nd championship night, if necessary.
Dilworth routinely fields teams for both the Tournament of Champions (ages 8-12) and District 3 All Stars tournament (ages 8-16). For parents of kids aged 8-12, look for information about player interest/availability by late April or early May. Juniors & Seniors families will get this information in early June. The TOC and All Star teams for ages 8-12 will be announced at Closing Ceremonies and practices for TOC will begin Monday, June 1. Specific game schedules and tournament locations will not be available until later this spring, but see below for the schedule framework:
- Tournament of Champions: Practices will be held June 1-5 and game play begins Saturday, June 6. TOC play involves pool play and then the top teams move on to bracket play. The number of games played will be based on the number of teams at each age group and specific schedules won't be known until late May. All games should be played by Saturday, June 13.
- District 3 All Stars: Practices will be held June 15-19 and game play will begin Saturday, June 20. The All-Star tournament is a double-elimination format with seeding based on random draw by District officers. Play should be completed by June 27, weather permitting.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.